#17 Why So Angry? Podcast: Three's a Crowd When Talking About Being Present
Today's post is a short one (I think I've been saying that a lot lately). But for good reason.
I'm excited to share this one because I feel like me and the team are really finding our groove for what will ultimately be the story we each want to tell. No experience is truly your own. You are living your life so that you can turn around and share in the knowledge and wisdom to the rest of the world. That is truly purpose that no amount of money, fame, or adulation can replace.
Enjoy my pretties!
- Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/AlexAntonio00
- Intro/Outro by: twitter.com/TheGlitchMusic
- Episode Music: http://www.lucadebernardi.com
- Shaun King's podcast going over the opening to Watchmen season 1 on HBO and how the Tulsa shooting is a true retelling of America's dark history.
- A good quote to get your day going!
- @carllentz IG post about staying present through the most valuable moments of your lives.
- Mark mentioned a clip speaking about 'Flip the Flow'. Here is that video. It's a good one!